Local Immigrant Integration and Inclusion Grant (LIIIG)
The Local Immigrant Integration and Inclusion Grant (LIIIG) is an initiative by the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) to provide $8.2 million in one-time funding to support the development or expansion of immigrant integration efforts, increase community trust, and enhance the organizational capacity of local governments to support immigrant populations in California.
LIIIG Award Announcement
Request for Proposal Announcement
The RFP announcement includes an overview of the funded activities, eligibility criteria, and application evaluation process.
Request For Proposal Application
The RFP application and additional documents should be completed by eligible applicants who want to be considered for grant funding.
Request For Proposal Checklist
The checklist outlines the required documents to submit a complete proposal.
Timeline (Subject to Change)
Review the following timelines for important deadlines. The timelines are subject to change.
- RFP Released by GO-Biz -June 16, 2023
- Local Governments RFP Information Session- June 21, 2023
- Non-profit RFP Information Session-June 23, 2023
- RFP Questions and Answers -June 16-27, 2023
- RFP Submission Deadline -July 28, 2023
- Tentative Award Notice -August 25, 2023
- Anticipated Services Start-September 1, 2023
Local Immigrant Integration and Inclusion Grant (LIIIG) Information Session
For general questions, please send emails to: email@example.com