International Affairs and Trade Development Interagency Committee
Governor Gavin Newsom issued executive order N-08-19 on February 28, 2019 establishing Lt. Governor Eleni Kounalakis as the Governor’s Representative for International Affairs and Trade Development and creating the International Affairs and Trade Development Interagency Committee.
Committee members include:
- Chair Eleni Kounalakis, Lieutenant Governor, State of California
- Vice Chair Lenny Mendonca, Chief Economic and Business Advisor to the Governor and Director, GO-Biz.
- David Hochschild, Chair, California Energy Commission
- Karen Ross, Secretary, California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Wade Crowfoot, Secretary, California Natural Resources Agency
- Mark Ghilarducci, Director, Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- Jared Blumenfeld, Secretary, California Environmental Protection Agency
- David Kim, Secretary, California State Transportation Agency
- Caroline Beteta, Chief Executive Officer, Visit California
- Kate Gordon, Director, Governor’s Office of Planning and Research
- Mary Nichols, Chair, California Air Resources Board
Refer to Publications for Interagency meeting agendas and minutes and archived international agreements.