The California Business Investment Services (CalBIS) Unit provides no-fee, tailored site selection services to employers, corporate real estate executives, and site location consultants who are considering California for relocation and/or expansion. Our staff is available to help identify the advantages of considering California locations for business relocation and expansion.
In addition to site selection, the CalBIS team assists businesses with a wide array of incentives, resources, and services including:
- Financial assistance and loan programs
- Labor availability and education information
- State and local permit assistance
- Transportation and infrastructure information
- Information on tax credits and other incentive programs
- Economic and demographic data
Additionally, GO-Biz serves as a company's liaison to California's regulatory agencies and local governments throughout the state.
more information on California’s strategic business advantages, state-sponsored
initiatives and incentives, please review the
California Business Investment Guide.
Visit the California Business Portal for resources and information to get your business up and running.