Attend the inaugural UC Innovation Series event, which will be hosted by the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) and the University of California, Davis. The event will take place on November 18th from 5 – 7 pm and will be held at the UC Davis Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility located at 451 Health Science Dr, Davis, CA. This event is one of 16 to be planned throughout the state.
The goal of the UC Innovation Series is to increase the visibility of the UC system as a worldwide leader in education, research, and public service, and to expand its potential to produce innovation that leads to new business growth. The Series will highlight major updates and trends in innovation within the UC system and beyond. This will include presentations on early, mid-level, and late stage campus-based innovation in each region. It will also provide an opportunity for networking and an interactive dialogue between presenters and attendees.
The November 18th event at Davis will feature the following speakers:
- Linda Katehi, Chancellor, University of California, Davis
- Panorea Avdis, Chief Deputy Director, Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Maelene Wong, CEO & CTO, ViVita Technologies
- Judy Van de Water, Chief Scientific Advisor and Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board, Pediatric Bioscience
- Michele Wong, CEO, CleanWorld
- Hamish Butler, COO, Glue Networks
- Jack Crawford, General Partner, Velocity Ventures
- Steve Currall, Dean, Graduate School of Management, University of California, Davis – Master of Ceremony
We welcome you to register now for this event. Please note that space is limited, and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required. To register, please click on the image below to send an RSVP to email@example.com or call 530.752.9795.