The Employment Development Department (EDD) works with other local employment and training organizations in One-Stop Career Centers throughout the State. Employers can find a full range of coordinated services, including specialized services for employers with special workforce needs.
- Re-employment services for dislocated workers.
- Labor market information for planning business expansion, relocation, future hiring, and training needs.
- Focused recruitment for new business ventures or facilities needing a large number of specialized workers in a hurry.
- Coordinated workforce preparation services in partnership with local employment and training agencies.
- Facilities and scheduling services to screen and interview applicants.
- Résumé searches to match employer job openings.
- Assistance with job fairs.
- Fidelity bonding for employees.